This plugin can display a sudoku puzzle diagram on your website.
It comes with 200.000 unique puzzles in 7 different levels of difficulty.
The number of times a puzzle is successfully solved or failed is registered.
There is simple help and statistics available at the front-end.
- Install and activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add the sudoku shortcode to the content of the page or post where you want it to be shown. Example: [sudoku size=”15″]
The optional size attribute can range from 8 to 32, 16 being the default.
- After installation, the puzzle database will be filled automaticly in chunks of 10.000 upon displaying the diagrm, until the maximum of 200.000 is reached.
How do i reset the won and lost counters
If you de-activate the plugin and activate it again, the database table will entirely be rebuilt. This clears the statistics.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Sudoku Plus〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Security release. Thanx to https://www.ripstech.com
- Added optional clickable boxes, equivalent to tying numbers.
- No longer clears data at de-activation
- Fixed spurious php warnings
- Language file is now loaded at the right moment.
- Fixed undefined error in activate. Plugin could only be activated if wp-photo-album-plus was active.
- Initial release