WP Social Preview is a WordPress plugin that let’s you preview how your content will look on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. before you share it. It also allows you to change the title, description and image for individual posts and pages by allowing you to edit the open graph meta tags of your content without touching any code!
- See a full-size preview of how your posts and pages will look on social media sites before you share them.
- Use a custom title, description and image for individual posts and pages.
- Set a fallback image used for posts without a featured image and tag/category archives.
- Customize the title, description and image used on the front-page of your site.
- Automatically use the correct size and aspect ratio for images when sharing on social media sites.
- Automatically output open graph meta tags used by sites such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
For more info see wpsocialpreview.com.
2021 年 8 月 27 日
The plugin does what it is supposed to, but it also disables the Widget view in the Admin > Appearance > Widgets area. Possibly due to a conflict with the latest version of Wordpress.
2021 年 2 月 18 日
Excellent plugin that does the job of allowing me to customize how my site appears when sharing on social platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Social Preview〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈WP Social Preview〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
1.0.2 (18th February 2021)
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- Fix: Title, description and image not saving when edited in the post sidebar
- Fix: HTML tags appearing in Open Graph meta
- [Changed] Updated style of settings page
- [Changed] Added “Pro” tab to settings page
- [Changed] Tweaked style of full-size preview modal
- [Changed] Sidebar icon
- [Fixed] Don’t output admin CSS on front-end
- [Fixed] Correctly sanitize Twitter Website Attribution setting
- [Fixed] Settings notices
- [Fixed] Previews with no image
- Initial release