WP Responsive Images once activated automatically detects mobile devices viewing your website and serves up images of appropriate size
by dynamically resizing images and caching them for improved performance.
WPResponsiveImagesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Tweet me @stuartbates telling me which domains you’re using it on
- Do you detect high pixel density devices?
No not yet. This is the first version – I’ll be adding high resolution detection very soon
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Responsive Images〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Screen size detection via JS
- Backup detection via UA sniffing to protect against race conditions
- Image caching for improved performance
- Solution to allow it to work without mod_rewrite enabled