This plugin helps you make transactions via MTN Mobile Money.
The products via available are:
- Collections; enable remote collection of bills, fees or taxes,
- Disbursements; automatically deposit funds to multiple users, and
- Remittances; remit funds to local recipients from the diaspora with ease.
The plugin is available for both sandbox & live environment.
For saving environment viables used in for connecting and transacting on the MTN MOMO API.
These configurations can be managed through the configuration panel in the plugin admin portal.
For storing access tokens used for authenticating your client application on the MTN MOMO API.
Contents of this table are managed automatically by the plugin, so you may not edit anything here manually.
For keep track of transactions between your client application and MTN MOMO API.
The plugin has a transactions page in the admin portal for managing and viewing this data.
It also includes an option to export these to MS Excel.
You will need the following to get started with you integration…
- Create a developer account with MTN MOMO.
- Subscribe to a product/service that you wish to consume.
If you already subscribed to a product, the subscription key can be found in your profile.
How do I debug my failed transactions
You can enable WordPress debugging to debug all requests
and responses to and from the plugin.
To go-live; you just need to update the configurations with from sandbox to live parameters.
But first, submit you KYC forms here
- Inital beta release.