This plugin allows viewing the log file (debug.log) on the Dashboard and editing the debugging constants from
wp-config.php. It also provides other debugging oriented features.
The log file is loaded on the Dashboard (Tools > Log File) using the /SplFileObject class, optimized for memory usage, and it will use a pagination in order to load only some lines from it.
The plugin will try to enable
WP_DEBUG_LOG to true and disable
WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY on its first run and will try to do the opposite when it’s deactivated.
You can change this behaviour if you want in the settings.
WP Config Constants
wp-config.php is being edited using wp-cli/wp-config-transformer library, and these are the edited constants:
Generate a reduced log file
It’s possible to generate a reduced duplicate log file (debug-reduced.log) from the original one loading only the last lines from it (something like the tail command from Linux).
- Upload the entire ‘wp-marvelous-debug’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at Settings > Debugging.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Marvelous Debug〉的開發相關工作。參與者
1.1.0 – 27/03/2020
- Add Try catch on
- Add Log Styling options
- Replace WP Config path by file
1.0.2 – 19/03/2020
- Add ‘Erase Log Content’ button
1.0.1 – 18/03/2020
- Improve readme
- Add banner and screenshots
1.0.0 – 16/03/2020
- Initial Release.