Easily create Contact, Company, Task, Deal in HubSpot when an order is placed via WooCommerce. Learn more at crmperks.com
HubSpot WooCommerce Integration Setup
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> HubSpot tab then add new account.
- Go to WooCommerce -> HubSpot Feeds tab then create new feed.
- Map required HubSpot fields to WooCommerce Order fields.
- Send your test entry to HubSpot.
- Go to WooCommerce -> HubSpot Logs and verify, if entry was sent to HubSpot.
Connect HubSpot Account
Connect HubSpot Account to WooCommerce by simply oauth 2.0 authentication or API Key. Also you can connect multiple HubSpot accounts.
Simply Select HubSpot Object(Contact, Company, Task, Deal) then map WooCommerce Order fields to HubSpot Object(Contact, Company, Task, Deal) fields.
Choose event, when WooCommerce Order data should be sent to HubSpot. For example , send WooCommerce Order to HubSpot on Order Completion.
Plugin saves detailed log of each WooCommerce Order whether sent or not sent to HubSpot and easily resend an Order to HubSpot.
If there is an error while sending data to HubSpot, an email containing the error details will be sent to the specified email address.
Instead of creating new Object(Contact, Company) in hubspot CRM, you can update old object(Contact, Company) by setting Primary Key field.
By default all Woocommerce orders are sent to HubSpot, but you can apply filters & setup rules to limit the orders sent to HubSpot. For example sending Orders from specific city to HubSpot.
You can assign task and deal to any contact, similarly add any contact to a company.
Send Data As Notes
Send one to many WooCommerce Order fields data as Contact/Company Note in hubspot CRM.
Following features are available in Premium version only.HubSpot WooCommerce Plugin Pro
- Add WooCommerce Order Items as Products to Hubspot Deals.
- HubSpot Custom fields.
- Add HubSpot Contact to Deal, Ticket, Task, Company.
- Send WooCommerce Orders in bulk to Hubspot.
- HubSpot Phone Number fields.
- Add a Contact to lists and workflows in Hubspot CRM.
- Assign owner to any object(Contact, Deal, Ticket, Company etc) in Hubspot CRM.
- Update deals and tickets in HubSpot.
- Set Ticket Status , Deals stage and Status in Hubspot CRM.
- Track Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a WooCommerce customer.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using popular email and phone lookup services.
We have 20+ premium addons and new ones being added regularly, it’s likely we have everything you’ll ever need.View All Add-ons
Want to send data to other crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Our free HubSpot Plugins
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
HubSpot and WooCommerce integration
HubSpot integration with WooCommerce is very easy with this HubSpot WooCommerce integration Plugin.
- Connect HubSpot account to woocommerce.
- Create Feed and Select HubSpot Object(Contact, Company, Task, Deal) then map WooCommerce Orders fields to HubSpot object fields.
- All Orders will be automatically sent to HubSpot.
WooCommerce and HubSpot
WooCommerce is a free ecommerce store for wordpress and HubSpot is a popuplar crm, you can integrate your Woocommerce and HubSpot with this free HubSpot WooCommerce Plugin.
Hubspot CRM WooCommerce
- Go to Woocommerce Settings then select “HubSpot” Tab.
- Click “Add new account” and connect your hubspot account.
- Go to HubSpot feeds, create new feed , select hubspot account and Object then map HubSpot fields to Woocommerce fields.
- Save feed then open any Woocommerce Order and click “Send to HubSpot” button.
- Go to hubspot Logs and verify if order was sent to hubspot.
- fixed “html entity in hubspot options” issue.
- fixed “token expired” issue.
- fixed manual event spellings.
- added all woocommerce events.
- fixed custom field in feed.
- fixed checkbox issue in forms.
- added “pipeline” support for deals.
- fixed “assign company” feature.
- Fixed Woocommerce Order function warnings.
- Initial release.