Perform a 301 redirect from an uppercase URL to the lowercase version for all non-admin URLs (that do not include a filename).
Please help by reporting any bugs or feature requests at the link below.
- Report at: Github Issue Tracker
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “WP Force Lowercase URLs”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
2020 年 3 月 4 日
This is what I'm looking for! thanks for this
2019 年 2 月 20 日
I was looking for alternative solutions to editing an .htcaccess file or adding code to a server. Just a light weight, quick solution!
2018 年 4 月 20 日
Super easy redirect to lowercase url
2016 年 9 月 3 日
I recommended using WP Force Lowercase URLs on all of my employer's websites hosted at WPEngine. We ended up mass-installing the plugin on more than 150 websites using WordPress 4.3 and WordPress 4.4. It's truly an excellent plugin and does exactly what the name says. I really appreciate the work that went into creating this easy fix for a big problem. Thanks Josh!
2016 年 9 月 3 日
This plugin is awesome, it does one thing very well (that should be built into Wordpress anyway!) and isn't bloated with a million features. Highly recommended.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Force Lowercase URLs〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈WP Force Lowercase URLs〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Ground up rewrite
- URLs with params are now converted & redirected to lowercase as expected
- Initial commit