Easily create an exit page meta tag redirect in WordPress by adding a shortcode to a post or page. When people visit the page they will be automatically redirected to the website you want them to visit. Great for making an exit warning page or an exit advertising page before people leave your website.
For a demo of the plugin see here LGR WP Exit Page Redirect Demo. That page will redirect you to the page on LGR.ca about the plugin after 10 seconds.
- Install WP Exit Page Redirect by uploading the files to your server
- After activating WP Exit Page Redirect you can edit the default settings under the settings menu.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go! Create your exit page and add the shortcode
- Can the redirect be instantaneous?
You can set the wait time to 0 seconds, but by doing that people probably will not see your exit warning or advertisement.
- Can the text be styled?
If you know CSS the text the shortcode output is inside a div with the class wpexitcode. You should be able to style the div and text how you want.
- Does this plugin create the exit page for me?
No, this plugin makes it possible to redirect from the page/post you create in WordPress.
- Does this plugin have a block for the new WP 5 block editor?
No, creating a block for this plugin would be a waste of time. Use a shortcode block in the new block editor to insert the shortcode.
- Will you be adding new features?
Possibly in the future, but all new features will be for ClassicPress.net not WordPress and will be released through the ClassicPress plugin directory. This is the last version of this plugin for WordPress.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Exit Page Redirect〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Tested up to WordPress 5
- Removed donation option since this is the last WP version of this plugin. All future version will only be for ClassicPress
- Removed Bitcoin Donation option.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9.3
- Added the option to show a countdown timer.
- Added the option to change more text.
- Added additional options to modify the default settings from a shortcode.
- Updated some of the default text.
- Updating meta refresh tag to work better on some websites. Fixing typos and updating broken URL’s.
- Initial release