This plugin will generate a unique link that you can send to your friends to allow them to preview your draft before they are published. You are able to set the expiry for the link as well.
Modified from Drafts for Friends originally by Neville Longbottom.
I spent most of my free time creating, updating, maintaining and supporting these plugins, if you really love my plugins and could spare me a couple of bucks, I will really appreciate it. If not feel free to use it without any obligations.
wp-draftsforfriendsfolder to the
- Activate the
WP-DraftsForFriendsplugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can access
WP-Admin -> Posts -> Drafts for Friends
Coming soon …
2019 年 5 月 3 日
Very easy to use, and gives you the peace of mind of keeping users out of the dashboard
2017 年 5 月 9 日
If you offer a publishing service for your clients who don't want to / need to know how to write their own posts, this is perfect. Well done!
2017 年 1 月 5 日
2016 年 9 月 3 日
Great plugin! Love all of Lester's plugins actually.
2016 年 9 月 3 日
The plugin is well made and works as designed. It's easy to install too.
- It now supports Multisite Network activation
- Extend shared drafts is now works
- Uses it’s own table “wp_draftsforfriends” instead of relying on the “shared” field in wp_options
- New “Date Created”, “Date Extended” and “Expires After” column
- Pagination of shared drafts is now supported
- Sorting of shared drafts is now supported
- If you have “edit_others_posts” capabilities (Super Admin, Admin & Editor), you are able able to see and share all draft posts
- Author on the other hand will be able to see and share his/her own draft posts
- When your friend view the draft post, the comment’s status is now closed
- Link hash now check for expiry as well
- Link hash is no longer 8 characters with special characters, it is now 32 characters with no special characters
- Added nonce security check
- Added a 32×32 icon to the plugin from http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
- phpDoc comments are added to the code
- Fix PHP notices
- Initial release