WP Configuration and Status is a simple plugin which, once enabled, will allow easy access to key configuration parameters within your WordPress installation.
- Shows the contents of php.info
- Shows the contents of .htaccess
- Shows the contents of wp-config.php
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP Configuration and Status’
- Activate ‘WP Configuration and Status’ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP Configuration and Status.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ section, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate WP Configuration and Status from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‘WP Configuration and Status’
- Choose the tab for the configuration settings you want to view
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP Configuration and Status will always be free
- Q: Can I turn it off
A: Yes, just de-activate ‘WP Configuration and Status’ from the plugin menu
Q : My configuration is not showing
A : Some hosting providers and WordPress installation may restrcit your access to specific configuration files in which case the plugin cannot show the contents.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Configuration and Status〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈WP Configuration and Status〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Initial release
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning
Minor bug fixes
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‘email@example.com’