Bulk install, activate and connect all of your MainWP Child sites to the WP Compress portal in just a few clicks.
Now you can easily:
- Install & Activate WP Compress on all Child Sites
- One-Click Connect to the WP Compress Cloud & Portal
- Assign Monthly Quotas
- Add Starter Credits
- Integrations with MainWP Reporting
- Bulk Settings Configuration Support
- Bulk Compression Support
- Autopilot Activation
WP Compress includes:
- Autopilot Image Optimization
- Thumbnails Optimized For Free
- Monthly Quotas for Clients
- Detailed Compression Reports
- Centralized Management Portal
- Unlimited Cloud Backups
- Lossless, Intelligent & Ultra Compression Modes
- Over-Compression Prevention Engine
- Single Image Compression
- Single Image Restore from Cloud
- One-Click Bulk Optimization
- One-Click Bulk Restore
- Agency Image Optimization
- Automated Image Resize
- Preserve EXIF Data
- Frequent Updates
- Live Chat Support
How much does it cost?
You’ll receive 100 images for free just for creating an account and memberships start at just $5 per 1,000 images optimized.
Keep in mind this is full sized images and all thumbnails which can cost on average 11.8 credits from other providers.
View our prices and plans.
How to use the WP Compress for MainWP extension:
- Download the Zip from WordPress.org
- Upload & Activate the Extension as a Plugin on your website with the MainWP Dashboard
- Login to the Extension with your WP Compress Portal username and password.
- Set the desired monthly quota and optionally add one time credits
- Select the websites you’d like to link to the Portal and WP Compress Cloud.
- Click “Install & Connect” and you’re done!
You can then bulk optimize, configure settings and more from within the WP Compress portal or individual website’s dashboard. MainWP Bulk Settings and compression options are coming soon!
If at anytime you have questions, you can contact WP Compress chat support at https://wpcompress.com/support
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WP Compress for MainWP〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Patched to work with latest WP Compress API and WordPress
- Adapted to work with v5 of WP Image Compress Optimizer
- Live release
- Initial release