Master Accordion (Formerly known as “WP Awesome FAQ Plugin”).
No need extra configurations for WP Awesome FAQ Plugin. WP Awesome FAQ Plugin allows to create unlimited FAQ Items with Title, Description. With the plugin installation’s a Custom Post Type named “FAQ” will be created automatically. To show all FAQ’s items a shortcode [faq] needed.
Just crate a page for your FAQ section and update the page. If you want to show Category based Shortcodes Go To>>FAQ Category and you will see Shotcodes like [faq cat_id=”8″] , this is the shortcode you need to place where you want to show the FAQ.
Get 20% Discount now, Coupon Code: ENJOY20 Purchase Now
- WP Awesome FAQ Plugin includes- Title, Description.
- No Post Description Limits.
- Category Shortcode based FAQ (very much requested feature !!!).
- Window Resize Auto Height.
- FAQ Settings Options Added like – Close All, Open All and 1st Item Open.
- Many more settings are comming!!!
Installation Video Tutorial:
Use [faq] shortcode on your post/page you want to show.
A product by Jewel Theme WordPress Team.
Problems and Support
Comments, Feedback and Request Features
Please give your valueable suggestions, comments, and feedbacks about this plugin or, any ideas about WordPress Plugin just drop a message to us. We are waiting for hearing from you!!!
This plugin is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
這個外掛提供 1 個可供 Gutenberg/區塊編輯器使用的區塊。
- FAQ - Master Accordion
- From WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins>> Add New>> Uploads”, select ‘wp-awesome-faq.zip’ file and upload it. Or,
- Extract the zip file, copy and paste to the ‘wp-conten/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress Installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- Create a new page named it “FAQ”. In the Editor place this shortcode [faq]
- To show all FAQ’s items a shortcode [faq] needed, just crate a page for your FAQ section and update the page. If you want to show Category based Shortcodes Go To>>FAQ Category and you will see Shotcodes like [faq cat_id=”8″] , this is the shortcode you need to place where you want to show the FAQ.
Installation Video Tutorial:
Features and Supports
Does WP Awesome FAQ Plugin supports filtering Items?
Yes it does. Items are filterable multiple items in descending order.
Does WP Awesome FAQ Plugin supports shortcodes?
Yes, you need a shortcodes [jw_faq] to use WP Awesome FAQ Plugin Plugin.
** Does WP Awesome FAQ Plugin items supports paginations? **
We are working on it, In next version we will include the pagination.
< class="panel-title">accordion title problem fixed
- Removed: Paypal Donation link removed
- Added: Elementor support
- Added: Classic Editor Support given
- Added: Gutenberg Support given
- Added: Re-designed Shortcode Generator – Classic Editor
- Added: Gutenberg Block ( Master FAQ Accordion)
- Added: Custom Elementor blocks(Master Accordion Addon)
- Added: Supports Nested FAQ
- Added: Drag & Drop Sorting FAQ Items
- Updated: Translation ready
- Added: Heading Tags Selection
- Added: FAQ by Category
- Added: FAQ by Tags
- Added: Accordion/Toogle Type
- Added: Single FAQ Template
- Added: Open/Close Icon Settings
- Added: Individual Open/Close Icon Settings
- Added: Icon Alignment(Left/Right) Settings
- Added: Collapse/Open Style(1st Open, Close All, Open All) Settings
- Added: Title Heading Selection Settings
- Added: Title Color Settings
- Added: Individual Title Color Settings
- Added: Title Background Settings
- Added: Individual Title Background Settings
- Added: Content Background Settings
- Added: Individual Content Background Settings
- Elementor Support and Master Addons for Elementor Support given
- Fixed “Array to Sting Conversion” error.
- Improved FAQ’s Usability
- FAQ Design Changed
- Editor FAQ Button Added
- Category FAQ’s on Editor by ID added
- CSS bugs fixed
- Donate URL Changed
- Category Shortcode On same page displaying as simple text problem fixed.
- Fixed CSS Issue with different Themes.
- Ordering problem and “No FAQ” problem fixed.
- Content Auto Paragraph problem fixed
- Added specific Category Shortcode
- Shortcode is more powerful then before
- Added “Category Shotcode” Manage column in FAQ Category
- Shortcode content alignment fixed.
- Changed [jw_faq] shortode to [faq] Shortcode
- Insert contents above the shortcode problem fixed
- Updated with admin notices.
- CSS bugs fixed.
- Post Limit 5 to unlimited.
- Important issues update – crash jQuery websites.
- Video added for installation
- FAQ Category Filter Option added.
- Window size auto height resolved.
- Resolved auto collapse FAQ.
- Initial Release