Woostagram Connect lets you import your Instagram’s photo as a product in WooCommerce, so that you can direct your leads from Instagram account to your product page. Start turning your leads into a customer from your WordPress dashboard.
- Install Woostagram Connect either via WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- After activating Woostagram Connect, you have to go to the settings page and setup the client id, client secret, and redirect uri. You can obtain it at Instagram developer page.
- Save the settings, then you can connect the Woostagram Connect to your Instagram account by clicking
login with Intagrambutton.
- That’s it. You are ready to import your Instagram photo to WooCommerce product page from the
- Are there a special requirement for my hosting?
Make sure your hosting has PHP Curl module, because it will be used for OAuth authentication. Actually almost every shared hosting had been installed this module.
- I want to reset the plugin settings and clear the access token, what should I do?
Just deactivate the plugin and re-activate it.
- Simplifying the configuration process of Woostagram Connect
- Adding some notifications
- Initial release.