WooMobile enables you to access your WooCommerce shop on the go using the WooMobile iPhone App – available in the App Store.
- WooMobile: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/woomobile/id674937453
- WooMobile Lite (free): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/woomobile-lite/id722814030
- Update/add order status, customer note, order notes and tracking information (full version)
- View order status, contacts, products, notes and totals
- View product descriptions, variations and images
- View customer contacts details and previous orders
- Search orders, products and customers
- Minimal data utilisation
- Convenient access
- This plugin requires the installation of WooMobile or WooMobile Lite iPhone App
- You must have Shop Manager or Administrator privileges to use the App.
- Install WooMobile either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin
- That’s it – login and enjoy!
- Is WooMobile secure?
WooMobile will try to connect to your secure site first if available. If not, then it will fall back to an unsecured connection.
- Fix: Status update issues
- Update: Support for WooCommerce 2.2
- Fix: Shipping method not displaying correctly in WooCommerce 2.x
- Fix: Some order item variations not displaying correctly
- Add: Company name data to orders summary data
- Support for Custom Status plugin
- Bug Fixes
- Required update for upcoming iPhone App version
- Support for sequential order numbers
- Support for order custom fields
- New functionality for upcoming WooMobile 1.1 iPhone App
- Order update capabilities
- Product custom field capabilities
- Bug Fixes
- Resolve incorrect status issue
- Remove coupons and tax from order line items
- Remove drafts from products feed
- Initial release