This plugin is an additional feature plugin that makes WooCommerce easier to use in Japan. It is not essential when using it in Japan (Japanese environment).
- Added a name reading input item
- Add honorific title (sama) after the name
- Automatic postal code entry function (Yahoo! application ID required)
- Hidden function at the time of free shipping
- Delivery date and time setting (including holiday setting)
- Addition of payment methods (bank transfer, postal transfer, over-the-counter payment, cash on delivery subscription)
- Addition of official postpaid payment Paidy for Japanized for WooCommerce
- Addition of PayPal Checkout (compatible with Japan)
- Addition of LINE Pay payment
- Creation of Specified Commercial Transactions Law and setting of short code
* 7-9 payments are also distributed as individual payment plug-ins.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 4.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.3 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Japanized For WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Japanized For WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our eCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
2.6.1 & 2.6.2 & 2.6.3 – 2023-08-10
- Fixed – The bug of display shipping phone at email.
- Fixed – Order post meta display bug for shipping date and term.
2.6.0 – 2023-08-03
- Update – Compatible HPOS
- Update – Changed the required version of WooCommerce to 6.0 or higher.
- Fixed – Some bugs