Fully customizable Table Rate Shipping (conditional shipping) plugin for WooCommerce – look no further this is the rate shipping plugin that you need! An easy to use plugin that will provide your WooCommerce site with table rate shipping aka tiered shipping or conditional shipping.
Rate shipping can be configured based on shipping weight and total shipping price (with min and max). Additional shipping rates can be created using standard WooCommerce shipping settings.
Take a look at the video and to see just how easy it is to set table rate shipping;
It is super-easy to add to your WooCommerce store and set up shipping rules.
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce shipping zones
- Easy to use – very intuitive user interface
- Define the shipping label that shows up in the cart for the buyer
- Define Shipping by Total Cost
- Define Shipping by Weight
- Include or exclude Tax
- You can set up multiple tiers – effective for most stores
- Add additional handling fees for each order
Pro Version Features
Some stores need more features, so we created a Pro version which is a lot more powerful.
- Set up unlimited shipping services e.g. Standard Shipping, Express Shipping
- Shipping can be driven by Country, State or Zip/Postal Code
- Use WooCommerce built-in Shipping Classes allowing for complex rules
- Base shipping on the number of items in the cart
- Calculate shipping based on the weight of items (lbs or kg, imperial or metric)
- Include a handling fee in your shipping costs
- Provides amazing flexibility for your store
- Fanatical Support
- …and much more
If you have any questions please feel free to post them to the support forum.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How do I specify no upper limit on the max rate?
Simply use the ‘*’ (asterisk) in the ‘Max’ field and the plugin will interpret that as infinite.
What countries & currencies are supported?
We support ALL WooCommerce countries and currencies. If it is in WooCommerce, then we have it covered!
What if I want some changes?
Contact us here and let us know what you need!
What if I need some help?
Contact us here we are always happy to help!
- Fixed small bug regarding debug output
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Some language strings were not marked properly
- New pro prices
- Fixed Shipping Method Table Rates bug
- bug & security fixes
WordPress and WooCommerce compatibility checks
WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.8.0 Compatibility checks
WordPress 5.5 compatibility release
New assets and support for WooCommerce 3.9 and WordPress 5.3
Fixing pr name collision
Fixing handling fee issue
Testing with latest versions of WooCommerce & WordPress
Fixed if cart is including tax in totals. Fixed if no matching rate is found
Fixed CSS file missing
Rewritten to handle WooCommerce Shipping Zones
Updated to handle WooCommerce shipping array
Tweaked array processing
Updated tax to match Woocommerce
Minor upgrades to UI – correcting some URL’s
- Initial version