Get UPS shipping rate for your website. This simple,light plugin just needs your UPS credentials as a setup and you are done. Your customers will start getting UPS shipping rates straight way.
From admin settings you can select shipping services (UPS services), that your shop supports. Users will get rates only for those shipping services.
This plugin is not as complex as other UPS plugins available in the web. This is a light version. It calculates cutomer’s cart weight and send it to UPS API and get live UPS shipping rates for your customer.
For any further query you can contact us here in the support forum or our website. Our technical supports guys will guide you through any issues.
Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory .
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to plugin list from ‘dashboard’. Search our plugin and click to install
- New – Services added.
- New – Settings page link.
- Update – Description
- Update – Fixed breaking issue for older WC versions (lower than 3.1.1).
- New – Added store pincode to settings page.
- New – Added settings notification.
- New – Added filter to shipping prices.
- Fix – Fixed notices.
- New – Added negotiated rate feature.