WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart Button is a simple plugin to customize your store’s add to cart buttons. It makes it easy to change the ‘Add to cart’ button text, add a cart icon to the button, or replace the text with just an icon.
There are lots of reasons why you might want to change the add to cart text. Depending on how you’re using WooCommerce you might want the button to say something different like ‘Add to quote’, ‘Buy Now’, ‘BOOK EVENT’, ‘Enrol’ or ‘Make an Enquiry’.
You might want to make the button more visual by adding a cart icon before the text. Or you may want to replace the button text and just show a cart icon. The plugin uses the same cart icon that is built into WooCommerce itself.
Add to cart button options:
- Change the WooCommerce add to cart button text
- Add a cart icon next to the text
- Remove the text and just show a cart icon
- Case sensitive, so you get full control over whether the add to cart button text appears in uppercase, lowercase or sentence case
WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart Button is fully accessible. If you choose to display just the cart icon, the text is still present in the HTML and can be read by screen readers.
Options are set in the Customizer. Once installed, go to Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons and choose your settings.
WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart Button is fully compatible with other Barn2 plugins, including:
- WooCommerce Product Table – List products in a quick one-page order form.
- WooCommerce Quick View Pro – Speed up shopping by adding quick view lightboxes.
- WooCommerce Bulk Variations – Let customers buy multiple variations in a single click.
You can view the full plugin documentation in our Knowledge Base.
- Install via the Plugins screen in your WordPress dashboard, or download the ZIP, extract it, and upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize, then go to WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons to choose your settings.
- Change the Add To Cart button text and/or select the other options on this screen.
Will it work with my theme?
The plugin inherits the styles from your theme. This means that the button size, font and color will be the same as the existing add to cart buttons in your store. The plugin will change the text and add an icon without affecting the overall button styling.
Can I choose a different icon, change the size, change colors, etc?
We’ve kept the plugin deliberately simple and it’s not currently possible to make other changes such as different icons or changing colors. Please use the support tab or our feature request form if there’s anything else you’d like the plugin to do. We will add new features if there is enough demand.
Where can I find the documentation?
Please visit our Knowledge Base.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WooCommerce Custom Add To Cart Button〉的開發相關工作。參與者
Release date 05 Mar 2023
- Tested up to WooCommerce 7.4.1
Release date 24 Nov 2022
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1.1 and WooCommerce 7.1
Release date 13 May 2022
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.5.1
Release date 27 July 2021
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5.2
Release date 2 October 2020
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.6.
- Minor code improvements.
- Added Composer support.
Release date 20 November 2019
- Update plugin architecture and Barn2 library code.
- Added link to settings page from main Plugins menu.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8.
Release date 21 February 2018
- Initial release.