Woocommerce Cart Limit is a plugin for controlling the cart i.e Max/Min cart quantity, max/min Cart subtotal values allowed in Cart.
- Limit maximum cart quantity.
- Limit minimum cart quantity.
- Limit maximum cart subtotal value.
- Limit minimum cart subtotal value.
- Limit maximum quantity per product.
- Limit maximum quantity per Category.
- Limit cart minimum different items.
- Main plugin page – Woocommerce -> Add Cart Limit
- Category Limit – Product -> Catgories – > Edit Category -> Max Product Quantity
- Individual Product – Edit product -> Advanced Tab -> Max Quantity Per Order
NOTE: This plugin require atleast Woocommerce v2.5.0.
Added New Features
cart minimum different items
Fixed Category Quantity Limit
- Upload the plugin.
- Activate plugin
- Go to Woocommerce -> Add Cart Limit and enable limits.
閱讀全部 13 則使用者評論
Looking at the support forum - it looks like this plugin is not actively supported.
When adding variations from limited categories, seeing errors. Not limiting in some cases anyway.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/plugins/woo-cart-limit/woocommerce_limit_cart.php on line 751
The plugin is working exactly as I wished, thank you!
Tried to use plugin to limit by category. Plugin removed all my role-based products from role-specific display (using a Wholesaler plugin). Plugin allows more than the limit to be added to cart and only gives a warning after checkout, instead of when adding to cart.
This plug-in does not work at all.
Doesnt work for category quantity.
2 categories with 3 items in each. I can still add more than one item from one category, not as I expected.
It seems out of date and not supported as before I write this none of the support questions been answered in 4 months!
This plugin is very easy to use, straight to the point and zero problems!
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Woocommerce Cart Limit〉的開發相關工作。參與者