Struggling to make your WooCommerce tabs look good on mobile devices? Or looking to replace those traditional tabs which is on every website and replace with accordions?
WooCommerce Accordions would help you to easily convert your WooCommerce tabs to responsive accordion. You can easily change the look and feel of the accordions to match your store design by using the handful of admin options to customise different colors for the accordion.
Why Use WooCommerce Accordions
- Give a better shopping experience to your mobile users as most of the sales/customers/users come from mobile device.
- Easily match your accordion styles to fit the look and feel of your site design.
- Replace your traditional tabs and provide the users a new way to view the contents.
- Ability to replace default WooCommerce Tabs with highly customizable horizontal tabs, vertical tabs and accordions.
- Ability to display tabs on desktop and accordions on mobile.
- Allows you to choose from 3 Different tabs/accordions designs to make your website look even better with your matching tab design for your site.
- Allows you to add Extra Tabs for each product.
- Easily drag drop the custom tabs to reorder to fit your needs.
- You can easily add shortcodes for tab title and also for tab description.
- You can easily use the custom tabs to add an inquiry form, video embed, maps, gallery, product manual etc.
We provide support through the WordPress forum and will do our best to answer your questions. If you require additional support with installation or any customisation then log a ticket through our site: http://magnigenie.com/
If you have any suggestions for a new plugin, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the woo-accordions.zip file via the plugins upload menu in WordPress or via the FTP to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through WordPress.
- You will see a settings link for the plugin or simply go to WooCommerce > Settings >Accordions and setup your plugin.
- Enjoy the new accordions for shop.
Which version of WooCommerce does this plugin work with?
This plugin would work with all the versions of WooCommerce greater than 2.0.x
- Fixed css and js issue.
- Added option to make first accordion expand when page loads
- Added option to make multiple accordions expand on click title
- Initial public release.