A simple and easy to use B2B solution for WooCommerce. Wholesale Customers For Woo will assist you in selling wholesale through your WooCommerce store.
With a variety of features in the free version, you won’t need another wholesale plugin for WooCommerce.
Assign user’s to be wholesale customers. (This may be used for VIP guests for WooCommerce).
Global discount (percentage) for WooCommerce store.
Minimum purchase amount ($) for wholesale customers.
Wholesale pricing for each product (simple products and/or variations). Overwrites the global discount if wholesale price is set within a particular product.
These features will be released in any order and may change according to our discretion.
- Minimum/Maximum quantity per product.
- Tiered based pricing on quantity. (e.g. 1-10 = $10 ea. 11-20 = $9.50 ea. 20+ = $8 ea.)
- Purchase orders.
- Purchase on credit.
- Front-end wholesale customer capture form/registration.
- Show products in category X to only wholesale customers.
- Hide pricing for non-wholesale customers.
- Global wholesale pricing can be set to either a fixed amount or percentage.
- Global discount per category for wholesale customers (fixed or percentage).
- Exclusive sales to only wholesale customers.
- Wholesale child-accounts. Great for companies that may have many buyers.
- Various hooks for developers.
- Integration with other plugins.
- Wholesale groups. Easily group your wholesale customers.
- Email functionality for all wholesale customers.
- List of all wholesale customers in one place.
- Shipping methods based on wholesale customer.
- Payment methods based on wholesale customer.
- Import / Export products for WooCommerce (including custom product meta).
- More features to be listed…
We currently offer three channels for support:
We will try our best to assist you to the best of our ability.
- Upload the plugin files to the \’/wp-content/plugins\’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to \’WooCommerce\’ and data will be showing under \’General Settings Tab\’ > \’Pricing Options\’.
- To enable users to become wholesalers, simply enable the \’Wholesale Customer\’ checkbox in the \’Edit User Profile\’.
What version of WooCommerce does this support?
This has been tested on version 3.0 and up.
My global discount is not working for some products
If your product has a wholesale price set, this will overwrite the global discount.
1.0.5 – 28-05-2020
- Bug Fix: Hide extra column when screens are too small.
- Enhancement: Removed admin notice, WordPress has enough of those for now.
- Tested on latest version of WooCommerce and WordPress and updated versions.
- Bug Fix: Newsletter Optin form would not dismiss as expected
- Bug Fix: If variations had same price for min and max value, display only one price instead of variation price.
- Enhancement: Subscribe to our newsletter prompt
- Enhancement: Translation support for GlotPress.
- Bug Fix: Wholesale amounts would round-off.
- General Bug Fixes
- Enhancement: Wholesale pricing for variation products ( Includes the pricing range to work with global discount + wholesale pricing at the same time).
- Enhancement: Wholesale pricing for simple product.
- Feature: minimum cart total for wholesale customers
- Enhancement: Better UI for settings page.
- Enhancement: Better coding structure for settings page.
- Initial Release.