This plugin will allow you display the Domain Checker integration code for WHMCS in a nice tidy widget. You MUST have WHMCS installed in order for this plugin to work.
You can follow this plugin on Git Hub
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go the widgets section in WordPress and drag the WHMCS Domain Checker widget to your widget area of choice
- Input the path to your whmcs directory. You can use just the root subfolder, e.g.
/whmcsor the full url, e.g.
- Select whether you would like the form to redirect to the domain availability page or the domain purchase page
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈LJM WHMCS Domain Checker〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fix: Minor bug fix
- Change: Updated form label and added placeholder tag to domain field
- New: Added screenshots
- New: Added meaningful error messages for incorrect widget configuration
- New: Markdown Readme for Github
- Fix: Set the WHMCS path as either a subfolder or full domain
- Created initial version