🕸️ By WebFacing™. Shows disk usage, memory, cpu and processes resource usage information, recommendations and alerts, plus number of created email accounts, in your admin Dashboard At a Glance widget, a special Dashboard Gauges widget, plus error logs and extensive info on Tools – Site Health panels.
Resource gauges in custom dasboard widget.
Includes Server Error log test in Site Health.
Includes a Site Health test for HTTPS only (http should not be allowed, but forwarded to https) with information about the issue, recommendation and actions.
This plugin adds the following:
At a Glance (core widget)
- One item showing used disk space
- One line widget footer line mentioning the name of your web hosting provider, and maximum disk space for current plan/account (on PRO ISP only)
cPanel Resource Usage (custom widget)
- Memory usage (gauge)
- CPU usage (gauge)
- Number of active Entry Processes (gauge)
- Disk in/out usage (gauge)
- cPanel® Server Errors last 24 hours
Tools – Site Health panel
- A disk space test with explaining text and possible actions (cPanel® only) with following result types and actions
- Good (less than 90%)
- Recommended (over 90%, but less than 95%)
- Critical (over 95%)
- A HTTPS only test with explaining text (with HTTPS enabled only), actions with link to a relevant guide (special guide in case PRO ISP), and with the following result types and actions
- Good (http loopback requests are rejected)
- Recommended fix (http loopback requests successful)
- A Sever Error test with error log
- Good (no errors last 24 hours)
- Recommended (less than 25 errors)
- Critical (more than 24 errors)
A disk space section containing (cPanel® only)
- cPanel® user name (private)
- cPanel® user subaccounts and assigned services (private)
- Two Factor Authentication enabled in cPanel®?
- Max disk space available
- Total disk space used
- Disk used by media files
- Main domain in cPanel®
- Addon domains
- Parked domains
- Dead domains
- MySQL® Disk Usage
- CPU Usage
- Entry Processes
- Physical Memory Usage
- In/Out Operations Per Second (IOPS)
- In/Out Usage
- Number of Processes
- Number of cPanel® Server Errors
- Contact email addresses in cPanel®
Adds one line to the WordPress Server values section
- Number of cPanel® Server Errors
Adds some lines to the WordPress Constant values section
Translation ready, ready translations are
- Norwegian (Bokmål)
Filter interval for fetching data for Dashboard Gauges widget
wf_cpanel_gauges_interval(default: 10 seconds)
Filter capability for showing resource gauges widget
For extra debug information, add this line to your
wp-config.phpor in another plugin:
const WF_DEBUG = true;
- Links to documentation to resolve reported issues are shown to PRO ISP AS customers only.
- This plugin will not show much if the site is not on a cPanel® managed server, but will do the test for HTTPS only.
Does this plugin add database tables, store options, scheduled tasks or writing to `wp-config.php`?
No, not, none, no.
Does it require my login information to cPanel®?
What if I don’t want the cPanel® Resource Usage widget (gauges)?
Close it with the up arrow icon, or hide it using Screen Options (the top right hidden panel) – as usual. No data will be fetched from cPanel® while widget is closed or hidden.
Does it work on other web hosts than PRO ISP?
Yes, should work on any cPanel® hosting.
Does it work without cPanel®?
Very, very limited. The ‘HTTPS only’ security test should work, and disk used info, but max space test will not be performed and the result will just show ‘N/A’.
Can I contribute to this plugin?
No longer. Please see WebFacing™ – cPanel® Email Accounts management & Account backup
Can I donate to the continued maintenance and further development of this plugin?
No. Use the Donate button in the right sidebar on the other recommended plugin page.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈WebFacing™ – cPanel® Storage, resource usage and errors〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Nov 6, 2022
- Rename plugin
- Site Health Info: Do not show auto update on multisite
- Fix how cPanel® is detected to avoid fatal errors
- Nov 4, 2022
- Removed all email related info. Please use WebFacing – Email Accounts management & Hosting Account backup in cPanel®
- Removed uploads disk space used
- Removed Site Health Status Email Routing test
- Added Site Health Status test for the recommended plugin
- Site Health Info reorganized
- Nov 3, 2022
- Removed some email related info.
- Oct 20, 2022
- Will soon be discontinued
- Jul 18, 2022
- Fix for default
- Major performance enhancement – no impact in admin outside Dashboard & Site Health screens
- cPanel® charts enabled with Google Site Kit plugin active
- Requires PHP 7.4+
- Tested with PHP 8.2
- Apr 29, 2022
- Protection against fatal error when PHP
shell_execis not allowed
- New Site Health test for unique keys and salts constants
- Several extra config constants in Site Health Info
- Showing defaults for constants in Site Health Info
- Indication of strange values for constants in Site Health Info
- Mar 31, 2022
- Several extra config constants in Site Health Info
- Shows defults when constants are undefined
- File/class renaming, code cleanup
- Mar 14, 2022
- Fixed fatal error in case PECL intl function
idn_to_utf8is not available
- Mar 08, 2022
- Enhancement: Plugin promotion at bottom of Dashboard widget can now be dismissed or removed
- Enhancement: Some additional constansts to Site Health Info WordPress Constants
- Fix: Coding standards
- Feb 01, 2022
- Major performance enhacement when loading dashboard
- WP 5.9 tested
- PHP 8.1 ready
- Add PHP Errors count to gauges widget and in Site Health Info
- Oct 19, 2021
- Add PHP Error/Debug Log File Size to Site Health Info
- Expired transients cleanup
WP_CONTENT_URLto Site Health Info WordPress Constants
FORCE_SSL_ADMINto Site Health Info WordPress Constants
- Restructured code with simpler translations
- Integrated with Query Monitor plugin
- Files & classes renaming
- Add subaccounts info to Site Health Info tab
- Add disk i/o gauge in Dashboard Resources widget
- Translatable gauge labels
- Server errors count in Dashboard Resource Usage & Server Errors widget
- Two new constants i Site Health Info WordPress Constants section
- Server errors in Site Health Info Server section
- Make sure no errors from gethostbyaddr() when no
- Make resource gauges responsive to current widget width
- Added cPanel® user last modified to Site Health Info
- Added Server error test and log
- Detect interference with Google Site Kit plugin
- Fix for some sites not showing gauges due to referrer policy
- Added gauges in new widget on dashboard to show resource usage (Memory, CPU and Processes)
- Translation fixes
- Less strict cPanel® features check on load
- Add dead domains to Site Health Info tab
- Count addon, parked and dead domains as label suffix
- Include main email account in email account count in Dashboard – At a Glance widget
- More translation contexts
- Add Site Health cPanel® Info tab main account disk usage
- Add Site Health cPanel® Info tab maximum emails sending frequency per hour
- Add cPanel® version info in Site Health Info tab
- Tidy up Site Health for cPanel® entries in Info tab
- Reorder, and make more logically hierarchical, Site Health for cPanel® Info tab
- Remove Site Health cPanel® forwarders in Info tab (install my other plugin ‘WebFacing – Email Accounts in cPanel®’ to list them)
- Better handling of IDN domains where overlooked
- A few extra, useful WordPress constants in Site Health Info tab, but removed WP_ENVIRONMENT_TYPE as redundant
- Recommending my other plugin ‘WebFacing – Email Accounts in cPanel®’ in Dashboard – At a glance widget
- Fixed a bug (oversight) in 2.0 that alerted about email routing in the case that the MX-record points to self. In that case, no worry.
- Email accounts number (and size as tooltip) in Dashboard Right Now widget
- New test for Email Routing under Site Health Status tab
- More constants under WordPress Constants in Site Health Info tab
- A lot more information in cPanel® & Disk Usage in Site Health Info tab
- March 11, 2021
- Fix for fatal error when undefined constant in PHP 7.4
- Urgent: Safeguard against PHP fatal errors when installed on a site not using cPanel®
- In case on PRO ISP AS: Added link to PRO ISP’s support article for enabling HTTPS in cPanel® in Site Health – Status – Security
- Database disk space shown in Dashboard widget tooltip
- A few more useful constants in Site Health – Info – WordPress Constants
- Correct language neutral values in Site Health – Info for debug copy results
- Some minor translation fixes
- Bugfix: Database disk space was counted twice, leading to too high value for total disk space used
- Added Database disk usage to Site Health Info tab
- Partly rewritten to use more cPanel®
- Removed cPanel®
- Introducing some cPanel® Usage Statistics parametres, like CPU Usage and number of Entry Processes, in Site Health Info tab
- Better caching of values in short lived transients
DISALLOW_FILE_EDITto Site Health Info WordPress Constants
- Added detection for Enterprise hosting packages at PRO ISP.
- Spelling error for Pro Premium package.
- Tested for WP 5.6
- Some minor text changes in ´readme.txt´.
- Some old code cleanup.
Switched to new
quota command on cPanel® for disk space max & used. Thanks to @proisp for implementing it.
- Cap check for showing cPanel® username in At a Glance.
- Initial release, Sep 2020.