A simple and Responsive powerful Water Wheel plugin for creating beautiful carousel using your WordPress with shortcode easily.
Add this sortcode [W2-Slider] in your page.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This Section Describes How to Install the Plugin and get it for Working.
- Download and unzip the plugin. Upload the unzipped folder to the wp-contents/plugins/plugin-name folder of your WordPress installation.
- Active the plugin from the WordPress Plugins administration page.
- After installing you can see on the “Dashboard” a new menu “Water Wheel Slider”. will Appear
- Now Add some picture with different name and click on “Set featured image” and Press update.
- Let your page show now.
- Click on any image(Left or Right) on slider, images will move like a wheel.
- How do I use the Plugin
Ans: First you should install the Plugin, Then you will see a new Menu on Dashboad. Click on this Menu and set some picture from Add Media Option. After Select a picture click on set feature Image. Then Press update. Add more picture by this way.
Now Make a new page from page menu with any name and paste this sortcode [W2-Slider] and comeout update page. Run this page using page permalink. Click on Left or Right side Picture for play the slider .
- A Change since the previous version.
- Another Change
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.
- Bug Fixed and stable.
- Bug Fixed.