Add and manage live text broadcasts of any events directly from your website with the plugin vpbroadtsastlite. Main features:
- Own page for each broadcast
- Insert broadcast into any post, page or text widget with [single_broadcast] shortcode
- Insert anywhere list with all broadcast avaliable on your site with [broadcast_list] shortcode
You can either install it automatically from the WordPress admin, or do it manually:
- Unzip the archive and put the
vp-broadcast-litefolder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu.
Go to WP-Admin -> Broadcasts -> All broadcasts and start your first broadcast with Add new button.
Configure options, add some greeting text, setup broadcast status – Coming soon if your broadcast will starts in nearly future or Live
Use [broadcast_list] or [single_broadcast] shortcodes anywhere to show your visitors list of avaliable broadcasts or some single broadcast
- Page with single Broadcast not displaying correctly
You need to set up Add HTML markup for opening page wrappers and Add HTML markup for closing page wrappers options at WP-Admin -> Settings -> vpBroadcast Lite.
To loacte this wrappers – you need to open in editor template page.php or index.php from your theme. Next you need to find the loop. The loop usually starts with a:
<?php if ( have_posts() ) :
and usually ends with:
<?php endif; ?>
But this varies between themes. Opening and closing wrappers – it’s HTML markup before and after these code parts.
If you can’t correctly setup opening and closing page wrappers – you may use shortcode [single_broadcast] to display your broadcast at any post or page.
- Initial release