Increase your email subscriber list by installing a contact form on your site. Give your visitors a quick and easy way to submit information. Integrates with VerticalResponse, of online apps.
Easily integrate a contact form on your site using VerticalResponse, powered by the VerticalResponse Marketing Suite. Data gathered is automatically added to your existing contact lists so you can quickly contact them with email messages. Gather a wide variety of data from the form including name, email address, physical address, phone, etc. Creation of the form is a breeze. Easy design options include selecting the form’s color scheme, background image, text color, button shape and more. Plus, you’ve got full control over how the form appears. No tech skills needed and it’s free!
- Easy to use interface to customize your form including size, color, fields and more. No coding skills required.
- Match your site’s brand color scheme by selecting the background, text and button colors. Option to use your own background image. Preview how the form looks from right inside the form builder.
- Gather data from users including email address, phone, first name, last name, birth date, gender, company, title, website, gender, physical location, and more.
- Flexible options in the placement of the contact form on your website including embed in page/sidebar or pop up location. If pop up, you can select what will trigger its appearance including time delay, scroll, clicked link, page visit or exit intent.
- Form information is automatically added to the contact list you specify.
- Contact new subscribers right away. Set up an autoresponder email to be sent to new list subscribers as soon as they join your list from the email marketing app.
- Know whether your form is working or not with reporting on how many visitors viewed the form and how many sign up for your list.
- Download plugin file verticalresponse-marketing-suite.zip, extract and upload folder verticalresponse-marketing-suite to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Click on menu item VerticalResponse in the left.
- Connect with VerticalResponse using VerticalResponse account credentials OR click on Signup button if not having VerticalResponse account.
- After get connected, click on “Add New” to create a new form.
How do I install the form on my WordPress site?
After creating the contact form, just grab the shortcode and insert it onto your page. You can activate or deactivate the code from the Contact Form from VerticalResponse plugin page.
Is the VerticalResponse Marketing Suite contact form builder protected from Spam?
Your form is automatically protected from spam submissions. We’ve integrated an anti-spam honey pot to this plugin to ensure you don’t get deluged with spam.
How do I access the data submitted on the form?
All data gathered from the contact form is automatically added to the contact lists that you specified when set up the form. Access the data by logging into your VerticalResponse Marketing Suite (or VerticalResponse) account and select the contact list to view the data.
Can I send an email or series of emails to visitors who filled in the form?
Using the Autoresponder feature in VerticalResponse Marketing Suite you can send an immediate email to those who have joined one of your contact lists. Sending one automated autoresponder email is included in the free version of the app. If you want to send a series of emails to new subscribers of your list, you must be on a paid plan.
Do I have to be a VerticalResponse Marketing Suite or VerticalResponse customer to use this form?
To take advantage of all this plugin has to offer, you should have a VerticalResponse Marketing Suite or VerticalResponse email marketing account. You can sign up for a free account at verticalresponse.com.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈VerticalResponse Marketing Suite〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fixed form display issue
- Fixed typo
- Minor layout change
- Minor layout fixes
- Minor layout fixes
- Minor layout fixes
- Top-bar, Bottom-bar issue fixes