By default, WordPress only allows a very limited set of file types to be uploaded. This set is defined by a so called
“white list”. What’s not on the white list can’t be uploaded.
This plugin allows you to extend this white list through a settings page.
Additionally it comes with a wide range of file types that are enabled automatically, like audio files (ac3, mp4, …)
and video files (avi, mkv, …).
- Upload the upload-settings-plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Upload File Type Settings Plugin〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fix: File extensions for binary files could not be saved
- Fix: Disabled warning when overwriting an existing file extension with the same mime type it already had.
- Change: Errors and warnings from this plugin now only show on the plugin’s settings page.
- First release