Split sidebars and widget areas into responsive columns.
Two simple widgets are provided, “Layout: New Column” and “Layout: New Column on New Row”.
Simply place these in your widget area where you’d like to create a new column (split) or new row of columns.
Gutter size and responsive collapse options are available in the Customizer -> Widget Columns panel.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tuxedo-responsive-widget-columnsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Customizer -> Widget Columns panel to configure the plugin.
- How many columns can a widget area be split into?
Widget areas can be split into a 12 column maximum.
2016 年 9 月 3 日
Just tested this plugin, and it works exactly as I hoped for. I can now have complex layouts in any widget areas. Of course it's best used for horizontal widget areas like footers, etc...
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Tuxedo Responsive Widget Columns〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Tuxedo Responsive Widget Columns〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- If no row/column widgets are used TRWC no longer outputs grid wrappers. Themes that have horizontal widget areas built-in should now function properly.
- Initial release.