Another plugin built for admins/developers. Help yourself remember what you’re working on and what you should do next. Add simple To-Dos to your WordPress Dashboard. When a task is done you mark it’s checkbox.
- Dashboard Widgetized
- Done tasks are kept until you clean them up.
- Style your to-do. 6 basic colors, bold or underline.
- Allow any HTML you like from the configure page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I installed this plugin but where is it?
New dashboard widgets are put at the bottom of the Dashboard. You can drag and arrange the Dashboard widgets any way you like and put the To-Dos at the top. Through Screen Options you can choose what widgets you want to see.
- How do I add to-dos?
Locate the dashboard widget on your Dashboard. When you activate the plugin it should appear at the bottom of the Dashboard. There you fill out the Add New text-field with your to-do text. Click add and the to-do will apear in a to-do list above.
- First public release