This plugin is a simple widget with slider that rotates through posts of specified category. It incorporates the Flexslider plugin, which is the default responsive slider plugin already used within the Theme Blvd framework.
theme-blvd-news-scrollerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
2016 年 9 月 3 日
even tho it said its not compatable with my version i cant seem to figure out how to use it there's no options appear on page or on the side maybe due to compatability i'm using wp-Version 4.5.3 i just wantto give u five stars for even thinking about this , plz make it compatible. thank you so very much. #wanttono
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Fixed bug with incorrect date showing when using “fade” transition.
- Added check for featured image existing before trying to show it.
- Added legacy support for scroll direction in FlexSlider v1.x.
- Updated Flexslider fom v1.8 to v2.1.
- Added option for “Horizontal Slide” on transitions.
- The flexslider.js file is now only enqueued as needed.
- Added standard localization support.
- Added standard Theme Blvd plugin constants.
- While this update does not directly incorporate FlexSlider v2.0, it ensures compatibility with it and allows your theme to determine the version of FlexSlider used.
- Added wp reset query function after widget’s posts in case widget is used before the primary WordPress loop.
- Removed “entry-title” class from titles of posts in widget. This should allow for some more consitant styling as the widget sits throughout your site on different pages.
- Couldn’t figure out weird bug with horizontal scrolling, so replaced with fade transition.
- Fixed scroll timeout issues to allow for 0 to turn off auto-rotation.
- Fixed category selection bug.
- Adjusted some stylings to work better with Alyeska‘s sidebars.
- Fixed bug with saving show/hide featured images.
- This is the first release.