The Templatic Badge plugins add the ability to add badges and it’s respective colour you wants to show in front end.
After installing and activating the plugin, edit or create a post or any other custom post type create you will see a meta box of Templatic Badge, where you can add the badge text and colour if you want.
See screenshot-1 for what this might look like in your add/edit post screen
After you have added badges and colour you will see it after post title wherever you have used the the_title, to show title for a particular post in the front end. See the Post Badges for further Information.
See screenshot-2 image for what this might look like in your post detail page.
Post Badges is yet another free plugin our team created last week for you. This little WordPress plugin helps you show a little post badge after your WordPress post title.
For example, in our Free Directory Theme Resources list, we are showing new tag beside some of the recent posts. Also, there are different use cases for this plugin. For example, you might want to show popular or recommended or trending or any other such relevant tag beside a post title which would help you get the attention of the user and as a result, increase traffic to those particular posts.
How to use this plugin?
- Download this Free Post Badges Plugin from above link.
- Connect to your WordPress dashboard (wp-admin) and navigate to Plugins >> Add New Plugin >> Upload Plugin >> Now upload the downloaded (Templatic-Badge.zip) file >> Click on Install Now
- Once you install this plugin successfully, click on Activate Plugin.
- To set the badges to the post type navigate to wp-admin >> Post >> Add New >> In sidebar area it will show you the Templatic Badges section
- Here you can set the title and color of the Badges and update the post.
- Upload the entire ‘Templatic-Badge’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I customize post title badge?
Yes, you can.You can use ‘tmpl_title_badge’ filter as per WordPress.
- Can I include this plugin in my theme for distribution?
Yes. Source credits for the plugin should remain intact, as per GPL requirements.
- Initial Release