NEW in 1.0.3: I got a lot of Mails with Setup-Problems: The New Version has a more usabile Optionspanel.
If you had already installed the Widget: You CAN remove the Queryport and the :, but the new Version also Supports the old Syntax
Allows to show the Users and Channels of a Teamspeak3 as a Widget ( TS VIEWER )
Uses the Teamspeak 3 Framework by ScP from the teamspeak forum
This is just an Beta, so dont cry if there are Problems! if you need help just write a mail to email@example.com
Special Thank you ScP from the teamspeak.com forum who created the framework
This is just the Widget, a more functional Viewer will follow
teamspeak3-viewer-widgetand upload the contained files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Add the sidebar widget
- Install the
Teamspeak 3 Widgetwidget through the ‘Design -> Widgets’ menu in WordPress
(Optional, for advanced users) Add `ts3_wp_viewer` to a post or a page
[ts3_wp_viewer]into a post’s or a page’s body text.
(Optional, for advanced users) Add `ts3_wp_viewer` to a template
<?php echo do_shortcode('[ts3_wp_viewer]'); ?>into a suitable template file.
- The server shows an error message – what should i do? Try to understand the errorcode, if there still problems mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Standardports are Queryport: 10011 and VirtualServerport 9989
- Which prerequisites does `ts3_wp_viewer` expect?
Actually, just SocketFunctions
- How would I modify ts3_wp_viewer’s options when it is used as a short tag or inside a template?
To modify this plugin’s option, you will have to add a widget at least once. Once the options are set, they are used for all instances of this plugin and you can safely remove the widget.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Teamspeak 3 Widget for WordPress〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- First inoffcial Release
- Upgraded Framework, Release Version
- hate debugging, fixed code