WordPress 3.2 introduced a new dashboard widget that warns you if you’re not using the latest version of your chosen browser. While some may find this useful, if your clients/contributors/other interested parties cannot upgrade their browser for whatever reason (or simply choose not to), you can disable this warning across the board rather than scare them with warning messages they have no power to control.
- Place the tc-disable-browser-upgrade-warning directory inside your plugins directory.
- Navigate to the Plugins section of the Dashboard and click “Activate”.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈TC Disable Browser Upgrade Warning〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈TC Disable Browser Upgrade Warning〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Removing “readme.txt” file and using only README.md.
- Fixed @package name on uninstall.php file.
- Code rewrite to WordPress best practices.
- Normalized inconsistent usage of “Update” vs. “Upgrade” in plugin name.
- Initial release.