The Sydney Toolbox plugin is meant to be used only with the Sydney WordPress theme.
This plugin registers custom post types and custom fields that are needed in the Sydney theme
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for Sydney Toolbox. Install and activate it.
- That’s it. No configuration needed.
2021 年 4 月 11 日
I installed Sydney Toolbox on Wordpress 5.7 with my Sydney theme and it works flawlessly. I can confirm the plugin is fixed and replaces my old toolbox plugin. I can recommend this plugin. Thank you for providing it!
2021 年 3 月 7 日
crashes your website if enabled
2020 年 10 月 30 日
This causes an error with the site to the point it does not allow the site to even start. No way to fix it unless you remove the files via ftp or go back to an older backup/snapshot. Completely removed it now. Ridiculous they have not fixed it in months.
2020 年 8 月 14 日 1 則留言
Não tem assitencia e esta com erro grave, que tira o site do ar
2020 年 7 月 6 日 2 則留言
Plugin causes entire website to crash when activated. Had to fix by deleting it via FTP...
2020 年 5 月 29 日 1 則留言
By activiating version 1.11 my website crashed and I had to rename this Plugin via FTP to be able to access my website again. I won't activate it again. Too much risk.
- updated Elementor widget register code
- addeed option to change testimonials speed
- updated some deprecated functions
- add option to change the text in the gallery widget
- added testimonials skin
- new options for portfolio, employees, posts blocks
- added portfolio Elementor widget and options
- fixed slider widget issue
- fixed repeater control error in preview mode for employees, portfolio etc.
- fixed single employee widget color issue
- employee widget: social icons now display only when values are present
- Fontawesome changes
- Fixed team slider not working in live preview
- Added Elementor slider block
- Added missing alt tags
- Added new Shop demo. For the best design experience, the Sydney theme also needs to be updated.
- Changed JS to provide greater compatibility with other plugins using Owl.
- Fixed untranslatable string from custom Elementor portfolio block
- Changed font icons to SVGs
- Fixed Sydney Pro conflict
- Added demo content for Sydney
- Bumped compatibility to 5.3
- Added PHP version check. Minimum required version is 5.4.
- Added Elementor blocks and support
- Updated version number
- Loading logic change for singles metabox
- Initial version