WordPress plugin that adds Submit to Google Index button to post edit pages.
Making it easy to submit posts to the “Fetch as Google” portion of Google Webmaster Tools.
Only works when posts are already published.
Make sure your site url matches the one registered with Google Webmaster Tools.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click “Submit to Google” on posts that you’d like to submit to the Google index.
- Does this plugin submit the post to the Google index automatically?
No, you must click the button to submit the post to Google yourself. This plugin only provides an easier method for the submission process.
- Can the button be stylized?
Yes, the button follows the conventions used by the normal “Submit” button in WordPress and can be customized.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Submit to Google Index Button〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial release.
- Fixed support for all permalink structures.