Simple and useful plugin for optimizing website loading speed. All settings are collected on one page.
- Unload scripts and styles: Emojis, Dashicons.
- Disable in Header: RSS, Windows Live Writer, RPC RSD, api.w.org, shortlink, WP version.
- Disable HTML in comments or Disable all comments totally.
- Turn off oEmbed, Remove links to previous and next posts.
- Minify HTML code.
- Sequrity: Disable login hints, Disable loading admin bar in frontend, Create correct robots.txt, Disable app passwords.
- WooCommerce: Optimize intervals of Action Scheduler’s log cleaning and Facebook feed generation.
- WooCommerce: Disable cart fragments on front page, Disable WooCommerce marketing garbage, Hide out of stock Woocommerce products in shop/categories/tags/related.
- Disable automatic plugins and themes updates.
- SEO: Remove cyclic links.
- Make jQuery passive.
- Languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian.
- Upload plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. OR download plugin in .zip format and install it in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Settings => SpeedPlus Optimini” and use checkboxes to customize your optimization.
Is it safe to use this plugin?
Any site optimization means making changes to its work, correcting the working code. It’s always a risk.
Moreover, each site is unique, and therefore it is impossible to foresee all the options and exclude all errors.
This plugin does only what is stated in the description. Read the description of the optimization checkboxes carefully before activating them, make sure you understand what you are doing and everything will be fine.
In any case, you use this plugin at your own risk.
Is the plugin free?
The plugin is and always will be free.
Check out our other plugins
The plugin SpeedPlus AntiMat checks the text of comments when they are added and, if it detects obscene words, replaces them with the word you specified. Only Cyrillic is supported.
The SpeedPlus Check Woo Phone plugin checks the customer’s phone number on the WooCommerce Checkout page against your rules: phone number length, characters used in the number, the mandatory beginning of the phone number.
How can I support a developer?
If you wish, you can buy me a coffee.
[1.4.3] – 2022-04-10
- FIX: Translation fix.
[1.4.2] – 2022-04-10
- CHANGE: Stop war in Ukraine banner can be turned on/off
- CHANGE: “Buy me a coffee” link
- CHANGE: Advertising our other plugins
[1.4.0] – 2022-03-03
- Tested up to 5.9
- FIX: Remove Yoast SEO Prev/Next URL from all pages.
- ADD: No war banner
[1.3.1] – 2021-09-11
- Tested up to 5.8.1
- FIX: Fully disable WooCommerce activity panel.
[1.3.0] – 2021-06-06
- NEW: Disable WooCommerce marketing garbage.
- NEW: Hide out of stock Woocommerce products in Shop, Categories, Tags and Related Products.
- NEW: Disable automatic plugins and themes updates.
- NEW: Remove links to previous and next posts in header.
- NEW: Disable application passwords.
[1.2.4] – 2021-05-30
- CHANGE: Facebook feed genegation interval set to 1 day.
- CHANGE: The minimum supported version of WordPress has been reduced to 4.9.
[1.2.3] – 2021-05-13
- FIX: PHP Notice – add_submenu_page was called incorrectly.
[1.2.2] – 2021-05-05
- FIX: HTML Minify – Conflict with Query Monitor plugin.
- REMOVE: Move WooCommerce tags to the bottom of the product page.
[1.2.1] – 2021-04-11
- FIX: robots.txt – Yandex reports issue with line “host”.
- FIX: readme.txt – shortening the text.
[1.2.0] – 2021-04-10
- NEW: Link to OptiMini settings on Plugins list page.
- NEW: Descriptions of all options.
- NEW: Creation of robots.txt file.