Unlike other plugins, where check for missed schedules is hooked into init action, which in return means, there’s an extra database call created anytime the site is loaded, this plugin creates separate recurring cron task to check for missed schedules.
Checks are happening every 5 minutes and in case there are found posts missing its schedule, they are automatically published. From the principle this solution requires a functional WordPress cron subsystem.
- Upload the contents of this .zip file into ‘/wp-content/plugins/snack-missed-schedule’ on your WordPress installation, or via the ‘Plugins->Add New’ option in the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ option in the WordPress dashboard.
- In case you want to be notified via email about missed schedules published by this plugin, just open your wp-config.php and define SNACK_MS_NOTIFY_ADMIN constant – e.g.
define( 'SNACK_MS_NOTIFY_ADMIN', true );
2022 年 12 月 6 日
I've tried many plugins that are supposed to do this job, but this one does it perfectly, without slowing down my blog!
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Snack Missed Schedule〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Snack Missed Schedule〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Updating tested up to version
- First stable release of the plugin