The lite version of Slider Pro allows you to create simple image sliders which are fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
Available features in the lite version:
- Fully responsive
- Touch support
- Clean and intuitive admin interface
- Preview sliders directly in the admin area
- Drag and drop slide sorting
- Inline information for the admin settings
- Add links to images
- Keyboard navigation
- Mouse wheel navigation
- Publish sliders in any post (including pages and custom post types), in PHP code, and widget areas
- Caching system for quick loading times
- MultiSite support
- Unlimited slides in a slider and unlimited sliders
- Localized for translation
- No ads
If you need more features, you can upgrade to the full version, which is now free and available for download at http://bqworks.net/slider-pro/.
Additional features in the full version:
- Animated and static layers, which can contain text, images or any HTML content
- Load images and content dynamically, from posts (including custom post types), WordPress galleries and Flickr
- Pagination for the panels
- Retina support
- Lazy loading
- Deep linking
- Conditional images
- Lightbox integration
- Full Width and Full Window support
- Carousel layout
- Auto height
- Fade effect
- Breakpoints for changing the slider’s settings at different screen sizes
- Action and filter hooks
- Import and export sliders
These videos demonstrate the full capabilities of the plugin.
To install the plugin:
- Install the plugin through Plugins > Add New > Upload or by copying the unzipped package to wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the Slider Pro plugin through the ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
To create sliders:
- Go to Slider Pro > Add New and click the ‘Add Panels’ button.
- Select one or more images from the Media Library and click ‘Insert into post’.
- After you customized the slider, click the ‘Create’ button.
To publish sliders:
Copy the [sliderpro id=”1″] shortcode in the post or page where you want the slider to appear. You can also insert it in PHP code by using , or in the widgets area by using the built-in Slider Pro widget.
When you select an image from the Media Library, in the right columns, under ‘ATTACHMENT DISPLAY SETTINGS’, you can set the ‘Link To’ option to ‘Custom URL’ and then specify the URL in the field below.
When you select an image from the Media Library, in the right columns, under ‘ATTACHMENT DETAILS’, you can use the ‘Caption’ field.
How can I set the size of the images?
When you select an image from the Media Library, in the right columns, under ‘ATTACHMENT DISPLAY SETTINGS’, you can use the ‘Size’ option to select the most appropriate size for the images.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Slider Pro Lite〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- fix styling for sidebar panels
- update the upgrade text
- update the website address
- fix compatibility with Gutenberg
- display a warning if the image size is smaller than the slide size
- other fixes and improvements
- fixed missing panel arrows in admin area
- fixed some compatibility issues with WordPress 4.3
- release of the lite version