WooCommerce Single Page Restaurant Menu plugin is developed to show all menus along with categories of WooCommerce on a single page along with an editable cart sidebar. There are several options for managing UI.
- Single Page Restaurant Menu List
- Inline menu options using variable products
- Editable Cart
- Responsive multiple layouts
- Ajax Loading
- Manage Primary Color
- Set Location [Pro Version]
- Page Restriction [Pro Version]
- 10+ layouts [Pro Version]
- Typography [Pro Version]
- Login to WordPress Admin Panel
- Goto SPRM Settings from left sidebar
- SPRM Page (Required) = Select a page where you want to display SPRM content
- Top Banner (Optional) = Upload a top banner. Ideal image size would be 1600×300 or 4:1 ration
- Top Logo (Optional) = Upload a logo to appear after the top banner. Ideal image size would be 180×180.
- Primary Color (Optional) = Choose a color which enables you to update the page primary color. E.g buttons, and links colors
- Skin (Optional) = For now, we have 3 different layouts to choose from layout. See Previews
- Hide Product Image = Hide product image from list item of SPRM
- Menu Limit = Limit number of items under each category. Add -1 if you want to print all menus
Developer Website: https://www.intelvue.com/
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Woo Single Page Restaurant Menu” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
Easy steps to install the plugin:
Upload “woo-single-page-restaurant-menu” folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to SPRM Settings