Create simple customized badges for your store products in WooCommerce.
Badges can be created in a general way and assigned by tags, categories, or product in particular.
There are 4 types of labels (in both 4 the design can be modified):
* Sale: the default badge in WooCommerce, in this case you can change the display name.
* Custom Badge: Gives the possibility to set a date range and have it displayed only during the selected date range.
* New: Set the number of days that a product is considered new, and once the selected number of days has passed, the label will no longer be displayed on the product.
* Low in stock: A stock quantity is established to be considered as a minimum, and in the case of compliance, the label is displayed.
It also gives the option to display a modal for products with variations where to show the stock of each variation.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
simple-product-badgesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- Initial release.