In the default Gutenberg gallery, whenever you click a gallery image, you either navigate to another page and see the linked image or you cannot click and see a bigger version of the image at all.
This plugin shows Gutenberg gallery images in a lightbox on the same page.
- Upload to the plugins directory and activate.
- No extra steps or setup is needed.
- You can easily style your lightbox in your own CSS file.
- Can you navigate to other gallery images, once you are in the lightbox?
Not yet. We plan to add it in the near future.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Simple Gallery Lightbox〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial release.
- Support for galleries that is linked to “none” (no links, just the images in the gallery).