Basically it just a WordPress “Service Boxes Text Widget” but with additional icon font selector based on FontAwesome. The Icon will display Top, bottom, Left, Right to widget title.
Font Awesome is my favorite of the free font icon sets.All of the 220 pixel perfect icons,have great cross-browser support and are easy to use.
I wanted to be able to use the icons without having to rely on my current theme, so I created a simple WordPress widget Text plugin.
Easy to configure CSS
- Author URI: http://bdwebteam.com
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Go to the wp admin Widget page.
- Drag and drop “Service Boxes Widgets Text Icon” into active sidebar.
Install and Activate
- Unzip the downloaded
- Upload the
service-boxes-widgets-text-iconfolder and its contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate Service Boxs Widgets Text Icon from Plugins page