SegMetrics is the premier analytics platform for marketing professionals.
With over 54 Million leads, $3.2 Billion in revenue, and half a million marketing campaigns, SegMetrics’ mission is to bring smart, actionable, data to marketers everywhere — without all the technical setup and hassle.
SegMetrics connects to the marketing tools you already use to make sure that every dollar and lead is accounted for.
Get 100% clarity on where your leads come from, how they act, and how much your marketing is really worth.
Let’s Get Started
Ready to start getting actionable insights into your marketing funnels? Here’s what you have to do next:
- Sign up for a SegMetrics account (With 14-day free trial)
- Install the SegMetrics plugin, and select “SegMetrics” from the Settings menu in your WordPress sidebar.
- Enter your SegMetrics Account ID and API Key, click “Save Changes,” and you’re done!
If you need a little more help, check out our documentation that walks you through installing the tracking snippet.
Now that you’re all set up, you’ll be able to access all of SegMetrics’ attribution features.
Here’s how SegMetrics connects with your marketing funnels to deliver accurate revenue and lead attribution.
By installing the SegMetrics plugin, you’ll be able to do things like:
- Analyze where leads are coming from
- Get return on ad spend for all your campaigns
- See exactly what pages a lead has visited and when
Connect Your Favorite CRM, eCommerce and More
Easily connect your marketing platform with your ecommerce and all the other tools you use,
including Infusionsoft, Ontraport, ActiveCampaign, Google Ads, Facebook, MailChimp, Klaviyo and much more.
Accurate data you can trust
SegMetrics connects directly to your CRM — giving you 100% accuracy in your revenue and lead reporting.
Get actionable insights without any coding, spreadsheet exporting, or pivot tables. Get answers to your burning questions in seconds.
SegMetrics is used by direct marketers and SaaS companies in a number of niches.
But if there’s one thing that unites them all in their marketing endeavors, it’s a need for accurate data. SegMetrics is built on our deep understanding of reliably getting the metrics businesses need to stay profitable.
SegMetrics deciphers the data so you don’t have to.
We built SegMetrics to be reliable, simple to set up, and easy to read. Because no matter the size or type of your business, success shouldn’t depend on wrestling some sense out of confusing or conflicting data. Get back to making clear-headed, informed decisions. We’ll handle the numbers.
Get Access to ALL Your Data
As soon as you sign up with SegMetrics, you get access to all your data — not just the data after you sign up.
Give current trends more context by comparing old ones, or get to the bottom of long-unanswered questions.
Support You Can Rely On
The SegMetrics support team has extensive experience working closely with clients to meet their reporting needs.
If you have a question or issue, we’ll help resolve it ASAP – even if it’s technologically convoluted or completely specific to your business.
Starting with SegMetrics consists of just two steps: installing and setting up the plugin.
The plugin automatically syncs to the settings saved in your SegMetrics account, so don’t forget to go through the SegMetrics setup as explained in the ‘after activation’ step!
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘SegMetrics’
- Activate SegMetrics from your Plugins page.
- Go to “after activation” below.
- Upload the
segmetricsfolder to the
- Activate the SegMetrics plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “after activation” below.
- Find the
SegMetricsitem in your
- Follow the instructions to connect the plugin to your SegMetrics account
- You’re done!
You’ll find answers to many of your questions on docs.segmetrics.io.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈SegMetrics Marketing Analytics〉的開發相關工作。參與者
Release Date: May 16th, 2022
* Fixing issue where WP_Errors were not caught when getting pixel information
Release Date: December 30th, 2021
* Adding support for Self-Hosted Pixels
Release Date: March 9th, 2021
* Fixing edge case for some tracking pixels
Release Date: October 8th, 2019
* Adding support for cross-domain tracking
- Initial Launch