Sebastian is a simple WordPress plugin that allows you to surprise your visitors. Like easter eggs.
When you activate the plugin, sebastian dot which is 1px to 1px travels in your WordPress pages randomly.
If the visitor mouseover the traveling dot in the website then you can show-up an alert with your custom message or redirect the visitor to the custom url.
How can I hide the Sebastian?
There is two way to do that. First, go to settings page of Sebastian, then check the “passive” option, then save. Second, you can always disable the plugin.
If both alert message and redirect link is filled, which one will be worked?
As I mention it in the settings page of the plugin, if you want to show up the alert, you have to leave “redirect link” input empty. Otherwise, redirect feature always works.
- Dot color customization support added.
- New settings page implemented.
- Debug mode added.
- Multilanguage support implemented.
- Redirect to link feature implemented.
- Redirect to link feature added.
- Alert to the visitor feature added.