Resume Page does one thing; it turns any page into a Resume Page. It has all the built in basics for what a resume needs, and more! It follows the traditional resume layout, and is completely customizable with built in design options and an area for custom CSS. You could turn every page of your site into a different resume page. It also has a smart templating feature that let’s developers in the house easily override the template. Just drop it into your child theme, and mod away.
It’s just that simple.
Use it on every page of your site and each resume can be completely different
Integrated Github activity stream
Integrated lightbox portfolio
Themers can copy the template from /templates/resume-page-template.php into a child theme and mod away safely
Choose from a flat setup or stacked paper corners with CSS3
- Upload “resume-page” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Activate Resume Page on any WordPress page
- Follow the instructions on the Resume Page Panel, and fill out any information
- Why not use the Author API?
I thought about that, and I thought about adding custom fields to the user profile. It came down to not wanting you to have to jump back and forth to fill out information
- Initial release.