Responsive Portfolio Gallery is a filterable gallery where you can display portfolio of your work or images. It also provides external website links for each portfolio item making it the perfect gallery option for a website designer or developer.
You can add portfolio items from Dashboard > Portfolio Items > Add New.
You can display your portfolio on any page of your website by using one of the following shortcodes:
You can set the initial view of your portfolio gallery by setting the “default-view” option in the shortcode, for example:
- [4-column-responsive-portfolio default-view=’hybrid’]
- [4-column-responsive-portfolio default-view=’list’]
You can also display a gallery that will only show portfolio items if they contain at least one category listed in the “categories” option of the shortcode, for example:
- [4-column-responsive-portfolio categories=’Responsive Design,Shopping’]
To view a live demo of this plugin click here.
- Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory, or download and install automatically through your admin panel, or checkout the repository from https://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click on the new menu item “Portfolio” then create your portfolio items.
- Choose one of three shortcodes to display your gallery: [2-column-responsive-portfolio], [3-column-responsive-portfolio], [4-column-responsive-portfolio].
- Edit the page that you want your portfolio to appear on and paste the shortcode into it.
- Where to ask questions?
Please use the WordPress support forums to ask any query regarding any issue.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Responsive Portfolio Gallery〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Adding loading overlay to portfolio gallery page that fades out once all images are loaded.
- Adding categories option to shortcode that allows a gallery to display only portfolio items that have one of the categories
- Adding default-view option to shortcode that allows the user to set the default view of the gallery
- Adding the ability for the gallery image to link to an external URL and choose if the link with open in the current browser tab or a new tab
- Adding the ability to choose whether website URL will open in the current browser tab or a new tab
- Implementing functionality to allow single-portfolio-item.php template to be used themes
- Improving shortcode functionality so that the HTML output is done via a return statement rather than an echo statement
- Minor improvement to loading of default view