Any photo taken on an Olympus camera is assigned an all-caps ‘OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA’ label in the caption ant title field of the metadata. This can be annoying because it’s not immediately evident that this is happening, but whenever you upload/post it on wordpress that surfaces this data, you’ll suddenly find it attached to your photo as the title and caption. This plugin replaces ‘OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA’ when uploading with the file name. Other metadata will be preserved. The title and caption tag will only be replaced if it contains ‘OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA’. Other titles or captions will not be changed.
- I am open for your suggestions and feedback – Just send it in
- English (default) – always included
- .pot file (
gm.pot) for translators is also always included 🙂
- Your translation? – Just send it in
Note:* All my plugins are localized/ translateable by default. This is very important for all users worldwide. So please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful. For translating I recommend the awesome “Codestyling Localization” plugin and for validating the “Poedit Editor”.
- Deactivate plugin if you have the previous version installed.
- Extract “remove-olympus-from-metadata.zip” archive content to the “/wp-content/plugins/remove-olympus-from-metadata” directory.
- Activate “Remove ‘OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA’ from caption and title by image upload” plugin via ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin menu.
- Upload your Images to a page or post
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Remove 'OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA' from caption and title by image upload〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Alpha Version, it runs on two Pages stable
- Removes only ‘OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA’
- Removes only ‘OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA’ and rename attachement permaLink
- WordPress 5.3.3 ready
- WordPress 5.6 ready