Users who are not logged-in will be
302 redirected to an absolute URL specified by the admin.
Any user who can log in, from admins to subscribers, will be able to access the site.
To turn off this redirection, clear the redirect URL field, or simply disable this plugin.
This is a very minimal plugin for very simple use cases, when you want to avoid the bloat of a full-on redirection plugin.
- Site launch. Redirect to some static coming soon page. Then disable the plugin to launch the site!
- Staff-only site. Only members of your staff can log in.
- Membership. If your needs are very simple, this plugin might work.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- In your Network admin, go to Settings > Redirect Anonymous.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Redirect anonymous users〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial version, used to launch a client’s site.