There are number of plugins avaiable in market for adding google analytics in site but it also load extra hooks that loads on site. We made it easy to load only google analytics code using less hooks (which required only).
Rate This Plugin:
To install “Really Simple GA” using the built-in plugin installer:
1. Go to Plugins > Add New.
2. Type in “Really Simple GA” in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
3. find the “Really Simple GA” in the list.
4. Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
5. Go to Settings menu in wp-admin area.
6. Select Really Simple GA.
7. Add google analytics code and it will works.
To install “Really Simple GA” manually:
1. Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
2. If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
3. With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
4. Go to Plugins screen and find the “Really Simple GA” in the list.
5. Click Activate to activate it.
6. Go to Settings menu in wp-admin area.
7. Select Really Simple GA.
8. Add google analytics code and it will works.
Question: Is this plugin affect to another plugin?
Answer: This plugin is only for adding google analytics to frontend.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Really Simple GA〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- First release