PropellerAds is one of the world’s biggest advertising networks, helping website owners, traffic sources, and networks monetize their global mobile and web inventory.
At PropellerAds, we offer a variety of top-performing monetization tools including MultiTag, Push Notification, In-Page Push, Interstitial, Direct Links, and OnClick Popunder.
Our official WordPress Plugin offers three top-performing ad formats – Onclick, Push Notifications and Interstitials. The other formats can be integrated manually.
PropellerAds plugin enables WordPress site owners to increase revenue from their sites or blogs easily. You can start monetizing your audience in a few easy steps:
– Sign-up for a Publisher account.
– Create an ad zone in your PropellerAds Publisher account.
– Install & activate the plugin in your WP admin panel (click “connect to PropellerAds SSP”)
– Click the “Update zone list” button to get the active ad zones from your account.
– If you have more than one ad tag, all your ad zones will be loaded automatically and can be found inside the plugin grouped by ad format type (in the dropdown menu).
– Select the zones you want to enable from the list, tick the checkbox “Allow ads on all pages” and then click the “Save Changes” button. Don’t forget – you need to choose the zone for each ad format you want to use on your website.
If you have any questions or need support, please contact us by email
PropellerAds is a network of over 300,000 publishers with the goal of generating more revenues from the web and mobile traffic with the most effective monetization solutions in the industry.
There are many reasons to earn easily with us:
– Worldwide coverage (100% of your traffic can be monetized).
– All our ads are manually moderated 24/7. No virus, malware, or obscene content.
– No Advanced Code-Editing Skills Required.
– We provide you with an Adblock bypass solution.
– The easiest payouts in the industry (hold period of only 4 days, payments every Thursday, 6 withdrawal methods, minimum withdrawal $5).
As a PropellerAds publisher, you can make money not only from your website, but also from your mobile apps, online games, widgets, social groups, software, or just sending any other kind of traffic.
Choose from a wide range of ad formats to find a balance between high revenues and protecting your users’ experience.
For an easy start, try MultiTag – an ad tag that contains Popunder, Interstitial, Classic Push Notifications, and In-Page Push ad formats at once. Our algorithm automatically picks the most suitable and profitable ad format for your website.
Push Notifications – exclusive monetization solutions suitable for any website. User-friendly and fully compliant with Google Adsense. These browser notifications take completely no space on your website, bring instant per-subscription revenue (CPS), and perfectly complement other ad formats.
With In-Page Push, you can monetize traffic from any GEO, device, or platform, including iOS and Mac OS. In-Page Push ads are displayed exactly when the user is browsing the site, which means they will 100% see it.
Onclick Ads (Popunder) – a monetization powerhouse and one of our top-performing ad formats in terms of revenue. These full-tab ads are user-initiated and appear in the new browser tab, allowing you to monetize every visitor. It is fully compatible with banners & AdSense.
Interstitial – fast-loading, skippable ad units displayed before or after specific website pages. These ads are perfect for additional monetization as they can be easily customized and offer high CTR.
Direct Links – monetize any traffic type with special URLs designed to take visitors to the most relevant offers automatically. The best solution for paid (pop), redirect, 404 traffic, toolbar, expired domains, etc.
Find all the facts about the most profitable ad formats in our “Absolute guide to Traffic Monetization.”
- Sign up for a Publisher account.
- Create an ad zone in your PropellerAds Publisher account.
- Install & activate the plugin in your WP admin panel (click “connect to PropellerAds SSP”).
- Click the “Update zone list” button to get the active ad zones from your account.
- If you have more than one ad tag, all your ad zones will be loaded automatically and can be found inside the plugin grouped by ad format type (in the dropdown menu).
- Select the zones you want to enable from the list, tick the checkbox “Allow ads on all pages” and then click the “Save Changes” button. Don’t forget – you need to choose the zone for each ad format you want to use on your website.
If you have any questions or need support, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find my Zone ID?
Find your Zone IDs, log in to your publisher account, click on Sites, and choose a website you want to display ads for. Zone IDs are located in the column “ID.” If you don’t have Ad Zones yet, create them by clicking the “Add Zone” button.
What are your traffic and website requirements?
With a few rare exceptions, we accept all sites regardless of traffic volume. However, we do not accept websites containing adult content, malware, or any other content that violates our Terms and Conditions.
How to earn more with us?
Revenue depends on your site traffic, its amount, and its quality. Some of the most important factors are audience GEOs, the share of mobile visitors, traffic sources, the number of page views per visitor, etc.
Increase your traffic, try different ad formats, and you can be sure to get the best CPM rates in the industry.
Also, try our Referral Program. All you need to do to enjoy some extra income is refer all your friends, and automatically get 5% of their profit.
More insights about extra monetization with PropellerAds you can find in our official blog.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈PropellerAds Official Plugin〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Use tags for releases instead of trunk
- Update plugin description
- Bug fix with broken AAB tags
- Sanitizing ad tags content output
- Sanitizing plugin system messages output
- Rollback settings page render refactoring
- Settings page render refactoring
- Security bug fixes
- Verification meta tag auto loading
- Change SSP logout confirm message
- Add auto update zone list
- Add auto update tags
- Remove manifest.json
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Add logout button
- Title fix in debug mode
- Some interface fixes
- New user friendly interface
- SSP Autologin
- Zones list autoload
- Some fixes
- New AntiAB plugin
- Removed support for Dialog Ads / Push Up
- Small fix for older PHP versions (short array syntax)
- Push Notification integration added.
- Small fix for older PHP versions (syntax error Paamayim Nekudotayim)
- Interstitial and Dialog Ads / Push Up integrations added.
- By default ads would be shown for all site visitors. You can disable ads for all registered users.
- Don’t show ads for logged in users with “Administrator” role (can be enabled again on settings page).
- First release